Sometimes things don't quite work out the way it's all planned out in your mind. For example, I was making some Roman shades for a neighbor and now I'm not. Problem is I've got all this material on my hands...like 9 yards of chocolate brown linen-look fabric. I think I can get 2 yards returned to the fabric store for a refund. I'm thinking if I go in with all 4 kids, them crying, me looking real tired, they may feel sorry for me...maybe.
The fabric looks something like this....
Anyone needing some chocolate brown linen? I'm thinking it would make a cute dress for the fall...maybe some pants with knee patches? I just don't need this much. I can sell it to you for a discount price. Just let me know if you would like some and we may can work something out.
3 comments:
You already know I'm good for some!
Sara, Let me know if you have any left, I would love it.
Ashley...I still have some left. We can talk Sunday about what all you want.
Post a Comment