Friday, May 6, 2011

Patiently Waiting

I prayed for weeks that baby would hold-off his grand entrance until Blasen was home, or there was full power back at the hospital, or there was no curfew in town or Huntsville (I just didn't like the idea of getting pulled over on the way to the hospital in the middle of the night) or baby clothes were washed and put away. Well, all those things have passed and no baby. So, I am thankful...but now I'm ready...and waiting. Tomorrow, Blasen will be out in a neighboring county helping with storm clean-up and Sunday he is supposed to speak in church. I guess it would be inconvenient to go in to labor in the next two days. But then on Tuesday we're on the list for a city-wide realtor open house. When is it going to be convenient to have this baby? Granted my due date is the 19th...but I'm ready folks. How do I know? You can see the bottom of my rather deep belly button!

1 comment:

Emily said...

LOL! That sounds like knowing when a turkey's done...the little red thing pots out! Well he's here now and the day after mother's day! Also, grannies birthday!