Just wanting everyone to know that we are okay. We spent most of Wednesday in our "safe place". Thankfully, my mother was here with me since Blasen was out of town. We regained power this morning around 3:30am and cell service on and off all day. Our family and friends in Tuscaloosa are doing okay...no major damage to our home down there or of any family and friends. I'll update more later.
3 comments:
Thank goodness! I deem it more appropriate to say Thank God! Our thoughts and prayers are with so many who weren't as fortunate.
My cell service is just now getting back to normal. I'll call this week and we can compare our close call stories! :) Any chance of a visit before the baby comes?
I was wondering how you were.... I was getting a tad worried when I kept checking your blog and no update.
Post a Comment