Monday, March 7, 2011

For the Boys in Your Life





It may not seem like I'm "taking my blog back" yet...but I promise I'm getting there. This morning I get up and think I'll haul my laptop down to the kitchen with me(remember, this is the whole point of me getting it) just to find that the internet is not working. I suppose we have a really sensitive router or something. After much aid from my dear husband over the phone, we figured it out and got it reconnected. Bless his heart, he is very patient with me. After that brief episode, it was nice to make a grocery list and still have a hand on the kiddos.
Tomorrow, I'm off to Kid's Market(a large consignment sale of kids clothes, etc) and hoping to find some good buys. Blasen is taking the day off to help out with the kids. I couldn't imagine taking them with me. We would be in there for hours. It's already bad enough going by myself. Actually, I think I did take them once with me. It must have been so bad that I barred it from my memory! Wish me luck.
Also, I've almost caught up with all the stuff piling up in Google Reader. One of my favs this month has been with Dana over at Made and Rae with Made By Rae. They're celebrating a month of boy. They did this last year too and you get some great ideas for all the boys in your life. It's not hard to come up with girl sewing projects, but I always get stumped when it comes to my boys. Go browse thru what they've showcased so far. I'm so amazed by all the creative people out there in the world and grateful that they share their ideas. It makes my life a bit easier.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think that is a great idea. It is hard to come up with things for the boys. I have been meaning to tell you that there are a lot of pregnant people in our ward and that we know in general. So everytime Jack sees my tummy he says. You, got baby in your tummy? And I say, No...and he says you need one. LOL! He doesn't realize how much he would hat a little bother. :)