Sunday, November 14, 2010

Budding Photographers

This is what you get when you let your 3 and 5 year olds use the camera. They'd been begging all day and I finally gave in. 


Nice couch cushion

Zade a little grainy and blurry.

Dining room table getting cleaned.

Mom cleaning kitchen...it makes me think of "Woof, Buzz, your girlfriend" when I see this picture. Yes, I'm putting a very unflattering picture of myself on the internet.  

Zade posing and in focus, but no flash. 
It appears we have some work to do. Granted I'm not the best instructor. 

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Actually, it's "Buzz, your girlfriend...woof!" Home Alone is one of my top three favorite Christmas movies...will be watching it Thanksgiving night hopefully. And you look fine. No woofing going on.

Emily said...

Sara, I think the same thing every morning when I wake up and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. But I have never thought that about you!

tracyp said...

I am so jealous of your fabric stores there... the latest fabric!! Unless of course you order on line...then I need to know which sites you frequent most often. Isabel leaves me pics too of her nose, the ceiling fan, the floor....