I said I would blog about all I did in my free week a few weeks back now. Looking back at my pictures, it seems I did more Halloween related stuff than anything else. I did get to do a little thrift shopping and I found this silver platter for $4. It was sort-of funny, because they had all this other "valuable" stuff in a glass cabinet up front and this was thrown on a bottom shelf under some other kitchen stuff.
| Same brand as other platter I found in WI, Wm. A. Rogers, but a different design. |
I also got to sew some stuff for Isla. Sorry about the picture. Usually Blogger turns the pictures for me, but it didn't this time.
| Here's Miss Isla modeling for me. I had to take a bajillion pictures to get this one. |
Maybe I thought I did a lot more, because I did a lot of searching for Christmas gift and birthday gift ideas. I've got all this stuff in my head and got part of it down on paper and that's half the battle.
Blasen was back in WI this past week and brought back my milk-glass punch bowls and he had bought me a cut-glass one too. Now I just need to have a party so I can serve some punch! And just as a side note...the airport security guys asked Blasen what he was carrying in that heavy cardboard box that appeared to be near busting at the seams. He told them punch bowls for his darling wife. They asked if it was Waterford, because it shows up black on the screen and they always have issues with that. Blasen told them he seriously doubted it, but he sure hoped so since he got them at a Goodwill. He passed thru with no problems...no Waterford.
No comments:
Post a Comment