So, I had to do something with our initials, because I'm juvenile and always laugh when I see our initials together. Don't ask me why...I just do. The quilt at the foot of the bed was found at my Dad's parents' house. My Pa-pa told me his mother made it. The white quilt I bought for my birthday. Then I bought new sheets for our anniversary. Six years can be rough of on a set of sheets...it was time. I made the throw pillows and the pillow case for the body pillow.
I have to admit I've been excited about getting all this done. I know it's silly but I've always wanted to make some bedding and I'm finally done.
2 comments:
Danny said he likes your BS bed! We got a laugh out of it too!
I like the BS too... You did a great job on the pillows!
Post a Comment