Just taking a "mental health" moment. I came upstairs to my bedroom. That's the nice thing of having the master the only thing on the top floor. To me, it's literally like a little oasis...a different world from the war zone we call the main floor. My butt is taking a seat for I believe the second time today and I worry it won't get up again...but it must.
I was answering some emails and I sat down with the intentions of paying the Discover bill, which still needs to be paid. It was while doing these that I remembered a blog that I used to read every once in a while and was lost with the move to the new computer. She's a mother of three and somehow finds time to create some pretty cool jewelry. Her blog is Second Sister Suaviloquy. Take a look...you may like it.
Now I better go down and check-in on the troops. I haven't heard anything in a while...there may have been casualties! And Blasen leaves tomorrow, but just for a 2-day trip...he may think I'm avoiding him if I stay up here.
No comments:
Post a Comment