Just a brief update on the post about why I'm irked with blogger. I tried your suggestions, but no luck. No, Jeni, I didn't message Wolfe. Maybe I should. Not sure what happened, but it appears it is still not fixed. I guess I'll finally break down and send a message to blogger and see if they can fix my problems.
4 comments:
You CRACK me up. Just reading a bunch of your posts. I wish I could come see you... why don't I? honestly. This fall, maybe I should come down with my kids. Tell me when a good time will be.
Sorry I couldn't help you with your house this weekend. I have a pretty lame excuse, really. Does this mean it's camera ready? I can go take pics before renters move in, that way you can just have them.
Hey, I was given this blog address from a girl at church. It is the blog of the lady that lived in our house. It is just a blog for her recipes! It is amazing! It's on the left hand side of my page under cool blogs! I'm trying to make it more noticeable!
Cheyenne, thanks but we took some pictures when it was clean and light bulbs were actually working. Granted your pictures would likely be better but our new folks already moved in.
thanks again.
Post a Comment