Blasen's gone so today I spent most of the day reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. The kids and I went out early this morning to the park before it got too hot to breathe. Came home for a snack and re-hydration then headed to the library. After that we laid around the house being worthless. I got material out with the intention of making throw pillows for my bed. The material got draped across my bed and that's as far as I got. Not much you want to do when it's 105 with the heat index and you feel like you're in a sauna if you walk outside. Every time I looked out a window the grass was there staring me in the face in disorderly, tall growth patterns. I may find the motivation tomorrow to cart out all the lawn stuff. It made me feel better to see all the yards on our street look about the same. That's when you know it's hot...nobody cares how overgrown their lawn is. But I have to say...it's still not as bad as it was when we lived in China. Holy Moly talk about humidity!
Anyway, Blasen's enjoying a visit to the Chuck o' Rama in Bountiful with the grandparents...it's a required restaurant stop when we're out there...family traditions and all. Like you wanted to know that. Am I jealous? It's not bad food...and someone else makes it and cleans up the mess, so I wouldn't complain.
Enough babbling...I thought something would come to me to blog about...but nothing's coming. I
really just wanted to see if any of you wrote something for me to read. Now back to Robert Langdon...
1 comment:
YOOOUUUUU are hilarious.
Post a Comment