Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Little Goldbug

Here's one of those posts that I've been meaning to get to. I've been being sort-of lazy this week. I'm headed to Ragland tomorrow (my folk's) to see this sweet gal. I'm supposed to be making Rolo cookies and finishing some drapery for the living room. Unfortunately, I got sucked in to what we call cyberspace and got lost.
Anyway this cute lil' thing is Roma...my new niece...aka "goldbug". Well, that's my nickname for her, not sure if anyone else knows about it. Why "goldbug" you ask? She's a little jaundiced if you can't tell. She's just so tiny and to think that my little Isla was like this just over a year ago makes me want to cry.
Also getting to see Lacy this weekend and she's coming home with us next week for a few days. So excited to see her and visit. THEN...my sweet husband called tonight saying he may be coming home this weekend to actually live with us again. Yay! (Long story and I'll blog later about it)
A weekend full of swimming, Rolo cookies, family, and a returning husband. It's turning out to be a nice weekend.

5 comments:

Cheyenne said...

She's cute and I love the name. Glad to see some updates! I have to make one correction, though. As my Grandma would say, Isla is growing like a FLOWER. Children are not WEEDS!

Jeni said...

Yay! I hope that means they approved Blasen to work in Hville for awhile! That would be so great! Sweet little Roma. What a pretty baby. And I know. Elyse is only five months old and nothing like Roma in that picture anymore. Why do they have to grow so quickly??

tracyp said...

She's so cute! Have fun with the family. I guess this means that y'all will actually get to enjoy your house for a bit!

Jennie said...

Had fun chatting/laughing with you and Lacy last night. Sorry we missed you today but we'll see you tomorrow!

Rachael M. said...

OH SHE IS REAL!!

So pretty. Tell Biz congrats again :-D