See...I told you I was back to blogging. I have lots of things running around in my head that I've been wanting to blog about for months. Some just family happenings, others just thoughts (you have a lot when you paint...they become stranger when the paint is oil-based!) So, maybe I can get them out of my head and into coherent sentences soon.
I've updated some pictures on the sidebar so you can see the kiddos and how they grow. Also, I put in some new music. I haven't had that in a while, but recently I've traded in television for music. I'm listening to something all the time. Here are some things you can find on my MP3 player theses days.
I also hope to change the look of my blog. Waiting to install my software. If only the look of a room were as easy to change as the look of you blog. Speaking of, I did get some fabric today to alter some curtains that I already have. The sewing machine has been unpacked and is back in use.
There is just so much....
Bliss's fall--followed by stitches....
Isla growing like a weed....
Paint, paint, and more paint....
A new niece...
Sisters moving...
The list just goes on and on. And I have lots of catching up on all your blogs to do. And I really need to find a closet system. Anyone have any ideas?? Send them my way.
'til next time...
1 comment:
Glad to see you back! Sorry I didn't ell you about the baby sooner but I knorw with the computer issues you probably wouldn't have are the email anyway. Have fun getting caught up on all the stuff you actually want to do!
Post a Comment