Sunday, June 13, 2010

I can't think of a good title for this post Post.

Isla and Lilah swimming together. Zade is blocking the few. Rachael totally has better pictures.
I just had my photoshop programs installed and trying to work through the new stuff. So, I did get the newer Photoshop CS5 suite...rather unexpected, but I'm not complaining too much. I got to figure it all out though.
I know I said I would blog more, but...who really wants to hear my excuses. In the meantime, I got to visit with Lacy, go see baby Roma again, and Blasen came home.
I'll explain the Blasen situation. So, Kohler Co. has a plant here in Huntsville. Who knew? Well, we did after his initial interview. At the time, the interviewer suggested that MAYBE Blasen could work something out to work from the factory during the relocation process since ours may be longer than usual due to housing market and massive remodeling on said home. Well, part of the process is over...remember the remodel? Okay. Now on to the home selling. Not going so well. And after not having a husband for 3 months except the occasional weekend, I'd had enough and so had Blasen for that matter. He pitched the idea to his boss and he felt okay with it, but they'd need to sale it to upper management who happened to be the guy who suggested it in the first place during the interview. To make an already long story shorter, they said okay. Okay=home 3 weeks, back to Kohler for 1week, reevaluate in Sept if not already moved. And ya'll we want to move before then. Seriously...before there is even a hint of cold weather.
Blasen drove home last weekend. We went to Ragland for Roma's blessing at church and then Lacy came home with us for a few days. We had lots of fun and I didn't take any pictures. We went to the splash pad, swimming, the library, and I even talked her into going to my pilates class with me. We both were sore after that one. Somewhere in my mind I thought it would be a good idea to suggest doing push-ups at the end of class (not on the favorite list with other classmates now) and even went as far as convincing my body it could do "grown man" push-ups. Ouch! We did cousin Isaak's b'day party on Saturday. Then, today we took Blasen back to the airport.(I know it wasn't 3 weeks, but he has a really important meeting to be to this week.)
That was our week in a nutshell.
I think I'm done with the computer tonight. I'm trying to decide what I want to do for my new blog design. Like that's important...but it's fun.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

How about for the title, "We're so glad when Daddy comes home!"

Happy to hear they are working with you guys until the house sells. I know it will. Just has to be at the right time.

Emily said...

Just so you and Lacy know Isaak got the Batman Lego DS game! He loves it! We loved having you guys here. We missed Lacy!

Rachael M. said...

One day I'll get off my lazy a$$ and send them to you. LOL