I've been fiddlin' again...fiddlin' with the blog. I guess you've noticed. I don't quite like what I've accomplished but Isla's awake now. Thanks in part to Zade and his search for "Blanket"...and I'm not talking about MJ's son. This is an actual blanket...minky on one side and satiny on the other. For some reason, Zade can't suck his thumb without holding that blanket. (Trying to stop the thumb sucking is an entire different post in and of itself) I try to hide the blanket, but recently if he can't find it he starts calling out to it like it can actually speak up and say "I'm over here under the couch" or "You left me in the bathroom."
I had plans to blog about something more interesting. I promise I'll do better. First, I must get Isla. She's been tearing up her crib if I leave her in there too long after she wakes up. I guess it's my punishment for ignoring her in the hopes she'll sleep a little longer...which she needs to.
Not much else besides burning up and suffocating at the same time around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment