Holy Moly...I knew it'd been a while since I last blogged...but honestly Sara...sheesh. This is shameful. Surprise, I'm still working on the house. Still plugging away at those finishes. Almost there folks and I still promise photos.
I'm at my sister's now for the day and I'm supposed to be watching 5 kids (my 3 and 2 or hers). So this will be short. My computer, I believe, is officially dead. Waiting on the coroner to get back home next week to confirm my diagnosis. Who knows, it may be able to be resuscitated again.
Just letting everyone know we are alive and well...depending on the day.
Until later...
3 comments:
Thanks for the update! I'm excited to see pictures soon. You deserve a trophy, a national holiday, or something like that for all the hard work and diligent effort you've put into your home. Sorry your computer is on the brink of extinction!
Bless your little paint-splattered heart. Call me if you need me again.
Oh Sara, so glad your still alive, wish the same for your computer! Have fun finishing!
Post a Comment