Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Finishing"

I really should post....I know. I promise that I would rather be keeping up with the blogging world than doing what I'm doing (or not doing, depending on cooperative children). And right now, I think that the pollen has finally gotten to me. I'm full on nose running, sneezing, and coughing. Yuck!
I think I can finally say we are on the home stretch. The laundry room was tiled this weekend and the sheetrock has gone up this week. We're pretty much to what we in the business call "finishing". Yeah, well...there's lots of that to go around. Thankfully, I've been blessed with charitable and talented family and friends, that freely give and give and then give a little more. I truly am blessed.
We are now posted on the MLS and we have a webpage(not sure of the address.) And yes Natalie...I'll do that home tour you requested. Granted, I think in person is much better, mainly because of my poor photography skills.
I just can't wait to walk around barefoot...in my house...and not have dusty, dirty feet. It's coming....I can feel it!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

So sorry about your allergies! No fun. Congratulations on finishing. Enjoy that barefoot walk that's just around the corner.

tracyp said...

Hope the yellow dust isn't all in your house also! Yea for wonderful free labor family!