I actually remembered to bring my camera upstairs tonight. Here are some pictures of the living room, foyer, and the master bath shower. The shower actually has glass doors now. So many things are just almost there. I CANNOT wait until it's finished. I will love it all so much. Whoever buys this house is one lucky person. I'll take more pictures as rooms get put back together. Today was such a nice day I just had to take the kids to the park. We had lots of fun. Unfortunately, it wasn't so much fun that everyone took a nap. Zade is starting to do away with his daily siesta. Ugh. I guess he has to grow up...I just wished he would still nap.
5 comments:
Party in the shower! So did Blasen do that or a contractor?? Awesome, whoever did it!
Yeah, that shower is A-MAZING!!!
I'm so sad you have to leave all this beautiful work behind. You are right - whoever moves in should kiss you square on the mouth!
It looks great so far! I can't wait to see more of it. I think you're right about all this headache for a house, though. I'm about ready to "accidentally" take a sledge hammer to my kitchen. It really is the only way to get what you want...unless you build from the ground up.
Looks great Sara! The shower is awesome! Good job!!
so i've been thinking about your house a lot. it all looks so pretty. im trying to put it all together though to figure out the floorplan but i can't. no im not moving to decatur. i just enjoy looking at houses and floorplans. wanna post a walk through?
Post a Comment