Can I say I just love going to a fabric store and having someone help me that actually knows what they are doing? The lady in Hobby Lobby tonight was so helpful. She knew exactly what I was talking about when I had my random questions about leather needles vs. size 16 needles that I have and the weights of felt and tips on using elastic thread. Sometimes I go in there and the lady working the sewing section will flat out tell you she doesn't sew and knows nothing...man that irks me. Know your job already. Anyway, just thought I give a shout out to the Hobby Lobby sewing lady tonight. This is short because tomorrow is day 2 of getting up to go to the gym at 5am. Yes, that's right 5am! This is my effort to have more time in my day(since I'm always complaining about this) and to force me to be a morning person(this would be better for the world in general not to mention my family). I'll keep you updated on how it goes.
4 comments:
5am to the gym...like the good ol' days, right? :) You can do it!
I've thought about those days as I've gotten up the past two mornings. I can't believe I'm doing this, but so far it's working out.
I will never be an "at the gym at 5:00am" person. I just can't do it. Of course, I can't even be an "at the gym at 9, 10, 2, or 7:00" person. LOL
What on earth are you sewing that you need heavy duty needles?! I hope you are planning to post pictures!
I've been wanting to make some shoe/booty things for Isla. We'll see how it goes.
Post a Comment