Thursday, January 14, 2010

Already a Book Lover

So we're in that stage that drives me a little batty. You know the one where you are constantly stepping on Cheerios even though you vacuum several times a day, watching them constantly as they find every speck of anything on the floor that aforementioned vacuuming missed and it goes straight to the mouth...and this
pulling books off the shelf.

I feel like I just got Zade to stop doing that. I'm not sure why it brings so much joy to a little kid, but kids LOVE it.
Miss Isla is getting to be a big girl...taking steps already and just turned 9 months. Craziness I tell you! She is just too much fun. In addition to these milestones, I've laid down the law and we're all sleeping through the night consistently. It was a lot easier than I thought. It's really my fault we hadn't reached this point earlier. I guess it's a trade-off...sleep at night for pulling books off during the day.

3 comments:

Emily said...

She is too cute! The boys love her so much they have been all over Danny and me about having a sister! I try to tell them it doesn't work that way. If we could just order babies people would have so many more. There would be no colic, poop would smell good, etc. Anyway, she's a doll and we love seeing her!

Caroline said...

I can't believe how big she is ! Crazy!

Rachael M. said...

Haha! You said "vacuum several times a day."

Or once a week.

Or month.

Whatever.

:-D

In other news, my baby is clearly broken as she neither takes steps (nor has any interest in doing anything beyond standing unassisted, but she loves that) nor sleeping through the night every night.