Sunday, November 1, 2009
A Small Complaint
I try not to complain and usually fail miserably. My complaint today may seem silly...maybe it's more of a "that's too bad." Anyway, the complaint is that Kraft Food and Family magazine costs money. Not a lot of money, mind you, but they do charge for a subscription now. I know that this seems like a silly complaint, but they tried to play it off like I've paid for this in the past. They sent me a "renewal" slip with my latest magazine. Sneaky...I know. Knowing my truly cheap self, I know that I would never have paid to get this magazine. It's not a horrible magazine, but there isn't enough content to make it worthwhile. So there you have it...the trivial things I find myself thinking about, much less blogging about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought the same thing. I enjoyed getting the magazine and using some recipes but it is definitely not worth paying for. I can't wait to see the kids in their costumes!!
Yeah, I got that same notice. That ticked me off! I am so not paying for that thing. I used some of the recipes but so many called for premade ingredients that I usually didn't make them anyway. I hope all those suckers who pay for it enjoy their "subscriptions."
SAME HERE. Not paying for a 15 page magazine. Sorry.
I think you can find most of the content online, though!
I KNOW!! So now that they have been sending it for free for so long they think they have us hooked and they're just gonna charge us now? Well, think again.
Post a Comment