Monday, November 2, 2009

Bienvenue Autumn

I was going thru pictures tonight and thought I had lots of catching up to do. Lots have been going on, but I guess I haven't been taking pictures. Here are two I thought were cute. I was able to visit with two long time friends recently. Rachael was in from SC and Jeni and I drove from our different corners of AL to meet up for a day together. Rachael and Lilah hadn't met Isla yet and Jeni's off to who knows where too soon...two good reasons to get together, eat McCallister's, and drink inordinate amounts of Dr. Pepper. I had lots of fun catching up and always think we never have enough time.

Picture #2 is the kiddos and I on a walk enjoying the fall weather and seeing all the changing colors...a bit of a science lesson. Bliss wanted to practice his photography skills along the way. He kept wanting us to pose in people's yards. It took some convincing to get him just to do them on the sidewalks.

3 comments:

Your Mormon Sister said...

I've been dying to get out and walk in this weather. Unfortunately, the whole two-kid/one stroller thing is tripping me up. Must go shopping...

Your Mormon Sister said...

Um, OK, that first comment was from Cheyenne. I don't know who "Allow me to introduce myself" is. Wierd. Oh, it's Savanna. Never mind. I forgot she was here...

Rachael M. said...

Cheyenne, you just need a sling!

Maybe Bliss needs a camera for Christmas! That's a pretty good shot. He even made sure to fit Isla in!