Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pardon Our Progress


I finally got up the nerve to sit down and try to redesign some stuff. I've been putting it off because there were lots of steps to do, like reinstall Photoshop, etc. We've sort-of been lazy in reloading our programs after we had to resuscitate our computer. We just reinstall as needed. Anyway, I'm finally taking Blasen's advice and learning to use Photoshop. It's not that difficult, but takes time and lots of trial and error. So, I've done a few things, as you can see. Now I have to decide what to do with the rest of the page. I may get to it tomorrow since there is rain in the forecast. For sure I desperately need to get my tail back to the gym. I only made it there once last week.
On to more important things...Miss Isla. She is 6 months old today and oh so big. Not sure exactly how big as in weight, but she thinks she's big. In addition to her two bottom teeth, she now has two top teeth and has taken up grinding them already. Eek. She also is adamant about learning how to move around. She scoots everywhere, but has taken up getting on hands and knees and rocking back and forth. To my dismay, she will soon be crawling. Isla also is trying to pull-up on furniture already. Where did my little baby girl go?!
Now, I'm not making any promises, but I hope to add some more tomorrow. We've got some intense remodeling going on around here. Nothing like pictures to make it interesting.

3 comments:

nowellmama said...

Just wanted to say hi. can't believe Isla is so big and your celebrating 5 yrs. I hit out 10 yr engagement (little things) this wk all alone here, cliffs gone for deployment. goes by fast. keep posting, journaling, you'll forget. old age is a bum, jk. best wishes. miss all. hope to visit one day. nakeysha

Unknown said...

yeah, just wait until isla is 2 1/2 and throwing temper tantrums because you're not fixing her hair the way she wants it. THEN you'll be wondering, "where did my little baby go??". :) Love the little owls at the top. So cute.

Rachael M. said...

Cute!!