Thursday, August 6, 2009
Blog Surfing/Snooping....Whatever You Call It
Am at my sister Emily's house while the paint dries (I'll post pics later) and blog surfing I guess. I have to stop myself from doing this too often because I end up adding to my already too long projects list. Speaking of lists, I hope to get a lot done while Blasen is gone b/c I'm more able to burn my candle at both ends. He doesn't like me staying up after he goes to bed. In his words "All your puttering around keeps me awake." So, I go to bed with him around 10pm each night even though I'm such a night owl. Anywhoo....in my blog snooping today I came across a blog that I love so far. While They Sleep... has fun tutorials and will definitely be added to my favs. Go take a peek if you dare. You will definitely find something that you would want to make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment