Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yes Sir's

Thursday I went with my friend Kim to Fayetteville, TN to this wonderful fabric store called Sir's. It has tons and tons of fabric at great prices. I had to restrain myself, but here are a few of the things I got.
This is for a summer skirt and jacket set. I didn't get a great picture, but this is a textured white material and a kelly green w/tiny white dots.


Then I found some stretch poplin(the khaki) for $1/yd!! for some shorts


All there broadcloth was $1/yd too. This light blue/gray I plan on using for a shirt.
Let's cross our fingers that I'll even get to it this decade. I have two other pieces of fabric washed, ironed and ready to be cut out for some other clothes for me and Isla. I just love buying material and patterns. I told Kim that I'm working on my old lady stash of fabric. I can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I am sooo jealous! I want to go next time! I'm relegated to what's at Wal-Mart - not much. I'm looking for some good gaberdine or twill to make these cool wrap-around pants I saw on the internet - got anything in that stash? I'll buy it from you!

Caroline said...

Glad y'all got to go-Kim was so excited when she told me y'all were going!