Last week, the kiddos and I headed down to Wetumpka, AL to visit some old college roommates. We stayed with the Ennis family and got to visit with the Stubbs and the Baileys. It was really nice to catch-up with them. It was neat having all our kids playing together. They all seemed to have lots of fun.
I just had to post this one of Bliss falling out of his swing. Here I am trying to take a picture I my kid falls out of the swing. You can see David is trying to get there and Ethan is sort-of "get out of the way." Yes, I laughed and am laughing now. I laugh when people get hurt, unless it's serious. Bliss was a trooper and jumped right up.
We also had a Scentsy party since Jenny Sue is now a representative, went swimming with the Stubbs, and hung out with the Bailey's. By Thursday we were tuckered out...at least I was. I hate that I live so far away from my friends. I guess it's not that far, but with 3 kids it sure seems far. It's nice when I can see them. Bliss did not want to leave either. Thanks to the Ennis's, Stubbs, and Bailey's for your hospitality. Hope to see you sooner than a year from now.
2 comments:
Sounds like a great trip! I love spending time with old friends!
You feel like YOU live far away...
Post a Comment