Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sleepy Time


For some reason this week, Zade seems to be extra tired. He hasn't been able to make it to lunch without falling asleep. Today, I found him like this...on the floor with a blanket off my bed. This blanket is the queen size version of his favorite blankets. I just left him here, afraid that he would wake-up if I bothered him. He slept for 1 1/2 hours. Yesterday I found him on his bed, top half on bed, knees on the floor...like he was praying and fell asleep. This kid could sleep anywhere, as long as he has his blanket and thumb!

4 comments:

Cheyenne said...

So, I'm totally behind in my blog visits. I don't know what you're talking about going to the gym. You look incredible after giving birth. I looked like a pufferfish for a month after I had Olivia. I love the blessing gown. I'm making one for my sister and already dreading the sleeves...blasted sleeves...I'm also making your diaper bag. The fabric is awesome and totally worth the wait.

Sara said...

I can't wait to see the bag! Good luck with the dress. It's that the sleeves are so tiny. Anyway, can't wait to make something else. I need some of your smocking ideas.

Unknown said...

Sara Katherine does this too, except she will go the mat in the kitchen and get into the yoga position of child's pose and just go to sleep. It is HILARIOUS.

Jennie said...

Love that Zado-Potato!