
I thought these pants were really cute, so I took a picture. This was the second outfit of the day. The first didn't last too long. I changed all the kids and got ready to go the gym. Everyone was in the car and ready to go and Isla spits up everywhere. So, unload everyone and change Isla and try to get to the gym again.
She looks sort-of startled in this picture...but still super cute!
4 comments:
Adorable outfit!! So cute. Well, you are a natural!
Love those pants! I have some very similar. Maybe we could dress alike? ;)
Love Ya!
It's so much more fun to dress a girl. Makes having to change them four times a day more of a pleasure than a chore, huh?
Teehee - We have to do multiple costume changes here, too. But Ben makes fun of me because I will change her for just the littlest bit of spit-up. But I CANNOT stand the smell!!! Blech.
She is so cute. And she matches her boppy cover!
Post a Comment