Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow in Alabama?

On rare occasions it snows here in Alabama. We've had more possibilities of snow since we've moved further north to Decatur...but it's still rare. This is the only time it's snowed this winter and I hope it's the only time. Thankfully, it had been too warm earlier in the week for it to affect the roads. This picture, Blasen took, but it continued to snow and we go a bit more of a thorough covering by the time we left for church. I did not care too much for the snow and the kids actually weren't that interested. We were all pretty tired actually. For some odd reason, they both woke up numerous times during the night. This is really abnormal for us. And to top it off, I couldn't sleep at all. I think I finally fell asleep between 4 and 5 in the morning. Yuck! Blasen got up around 7 to go to the emergency room to get his head stitched up from the rugby game on Saturday. I've yet to take pictures of that. It doesn't look that bad now. Saturday, his right eye was all swollen. He got 4 stitches and a tetanus shot. I guess we were due an injury, it's been two years since the broken leg incident.
I need to get upstairs to take pictures of the bedroom. Blasen's made some real progress as there are now no walls or ceiling. We're hoping that the sheetrock will be going up next weekend.

No comments: