Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Sewing Project

Here is my material for my baby quilt. I'm using a pattern for a simple strip quilt I found on The Village Shop blog in their tutorials. I'm hoping to start today...it's rainy out and we're not going anywhere. Now it's just a matter of handling children at the same time. Last week's sewing projects went pretty well. I need to post those photos. I made a curtain for the boy's bathroom and put a matching band on the shower curtain. That bathroom is almost finished. I need to complete my job of refinishing the tub this week. Let's cross our fingers.

4 comments:

tracyp said...

I like the fabrics Sara! Good luck! I love that you are using bold colors.

Emily said...

I love the material! It looks great! We have decided to do some projects ourselves...with no bites yet on the house we thought we'd take our time and do a few things. Let us know if you need help or if you find any cool tile somewhere. We want to do the back splash!

Cheyenne said...

I like the fabrics...some of them I've actually looked at for your diaper bag. And Blasen is disgusting!

Rachael M. said...

I really like that! How you are able to sew with two small kids, though, I have no idea. Lilah has started boycotting naps as of today, so I haven't gotten jack-crap done. :-/ And I have a TON of sewing that I could do if she would just take a nap!