Saturday, February 21, 2009

Demo Update

The demolition is still in progress. Below is a picture after day one. I haven't taken any since, but the walls now are gone too. It's a mess! Hopefully, demo is over. Now on to clean up before the sheetrock can go up.

Blasen after working upstairs with mask and googles. The mask doesn't seem to be working out.

What lies beneath the plaster.

5 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Hey- Ben spent some time w/o a front tooth. Pretty ghetto.
Your super heros are too cute.
I wish we could hang out.

tracyp said...

Ummm is the missing tooth from demo or rugby.. I am really hoping rugby or I'll totally laugh at Blasen. Mike had great flash backs dealing with plaster and lathe. Good luck with the next step!

Jennie said...

Is he missing the tooth or is it just covered with black from the demo? I can't tell.

Unknown said...

Get that sheetrock up before baby is born! No 100 year old dust for that little one!

Sara said...

Not missing a tooth just nasty soot/dust from demo.