

We had a few warmer days last week and took the opportunity to play outside more. The boys love having their tricycle back. It's a bit difficult with the whole sharing thing, but this makes the sharing work easier. Here's Zade taking his turn pushing brother down the sidewalk. I am SO, SO glad we have sidewalks in our neighborhood. That is definitely a plus of living here, especially since we don't have much of a driveway. I had to share this picture, I thought they were too cute.
2 comments:
Aw, that is really cute. It looks like you live in a really nice area.
And the beast does the same thing with paint when I'm gone. I come back after 2 minutes and he's painted his whole hand or something. I'm still not sure how to react to it because it's cute and harmless yet I feel I have to tell him 'no'....blah blah.
Boy, you really stink at blogging when you're home, huh? I'm jealous of your sidewalks, but glad for a fenced-in yard.
Post a Comment