Saturday, January 24, 2009

Look Mom!


This is what Bliss does with watercolors when I leave him unattended. He thought it was hilarious. I'm sure me taking pictures did not reinforce that this is unacceptable behavior. Why he chose his nose, I'm not real sure.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

That boy is a whole plate of hot mess! He makes me laugh, I love him (and his little brother too)! Love Aunt Jennie

Jeni said...

If he did that without a mirror, I am impressed!!

Emily said...

He looks great! I don't mind it on them so much as on the walls, or windows, or carpet. Kids are more washable! But it does make more work for mom...sigh! Danny thinks China calmed him some! We love them all!

Cheyenne said...

That's funny! "A whole plate of hot mess..." I love your family.

Rachael M. said...

This reminds me of a picture of me with an entire jar of baby food prunes in my hair. :-) I apparently thought they made a much better hair treatment than meal.

But I totally know what you mean...you want to document it, because it's funny, but you don't want them to think it's OK to do that....