Had some other ideas to post about, but my day started off badly as there was only enough milk for Bliss's bowl of cereal. Don't you hate those days? So, I just ate dry Frosted Flakes. I could of had toast, but no butter. Can you tell it's my shopping day? No juice, no milk, no butter, no beverages except water.
There is good news. I have finished my recipes. Yippee! I only lack doing the different conversion charts and substitutions that I've found over the years. Now let's just hope we can salvage all those on the first hard-drive.
So, today seems to be a blah day. Maybe I'll watch a Christmas movie. I found this channel on Youtube that is all Christmas movies. I should make a list of Christmas movies. Send me your favorites.
11 comments:
Sorry your day was so blah. Mine are so crazy they either fly or take two days. I don't know about the Christmas movies...you know all the ones I like. I am always the first to comment on you page...I guess it's cause I'm up so early.
Home Alone and The Family Stone, for sure...
I'm sure I'll think of more as the days goes on...
Love You! Jenny Shmue
The Christmas Story, Elf, Christmas Vacation, always. That's about all I can think of right now. Love you!
Home Alone, Christmas Story, George C. Scott version of the Christmas Carol, old-time Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
And hey, this is probably the last shopping trip you'll have to make for groceries? Yippee!
ok im sorry for being ignorant. are you pregnant? i saw the little thingy but i had no idea! thats so exciting if you are. im assuming. well yeah for you. oh and even though im commenting on the wrong post. i couldn't figure out why these two other guys got in the archibald family picture. i know its a cliche thing to say but holy smokes i didn't recognize them
hey so how did you do your recipies!
Holy crap! Did I miss a blog about a new baby! Congratulations! I just noticed the count down :)
Hey! Emily told me that you're pregnant, and I saw the countdown on your blog so I figured it's safe to say something. Congrats!! I don't know if Emily has told you or not, but I'm pregnant, too, and I'm 18 weeks due on May 7th. Our babies are going to be so close in age!! (Taylor came 2 weeks early!) Hope you're feeling well! and you come home in 9 days- yay!
noel, i typed them all up on 4x6 cards. when I get home I plan on printing them out.
jamie...i want into your blog!!
It's blah, here, too. So we can have a blah day together...though I'm sure I'm two days or something like that behind you. My favorite Christmas movies: White Christmas, The Christmas Story, Home Alone, Meet Me in St. Louis. That last one's technically not a Christmas movie, per se, but it does include the classic "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" sung by Judy Garland herself.
Yeah, I love Meet Me in St. Louis! White Christmas, of course. I love them all.
When do you get home?
About the bed thing... I just feel like if I lock it now (it was always my intention but I was too late) he'll cry and scream and hit the walls and wake up CLaire. I guess it's a price I must be willing to pay if I want to teach him a lesson.
Anyway.
Post a Comment