
A week or so ago, I finished reading At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon. Love this book and I've actually read it before, years ago. It is the first in a series of books about an Episcopal priest in a small village in the hills of North Carolina. It is a great read...the definition of "heart warming." Another reason I really like this book, is that it's not one of those "addictive" reads. You can actually put this one down and carry on with the rest of your life in between reading sessions. I plan on starting on the others in the series when I get home and around to it. I'm sort-of burned-out on reading at the moment. I need to recount, but I believe I've read something like 16 books in the last 5 months...some more than once. I'm reading the Bourne series right now and hope I get thru them. It'll be something I can do on that horribly long plane ride NEXT week.
3 comments:
YEA!!! You're almost home!
when you're not wrangling kids, that is! give em benedryl and let them sleep!
wow, already
have fun on the plane ride ;P
Post a Comment