Monday, November 17, 2008

So, It Happened Again...

sort-of. Last Thursday, I restarted the computer and this message came up that I needed to register Windows. This message had been coming up for a few days and I had been ignoring it. Well, it wouldn't let me log onto Windows, so I clicked "yes" to register Windows. A new window comes up and says that the product is already registered, so I press "ok.' What does this do? Still not let me log onto Windows. I don't know what weirdness occurred, but there would be no more logging on.
Of course, I had been working on my recipes again and had a large number of recipes (164 pgs) that I wasn't sure I had backed up. I knew I had backed up a few, but not too many. At this point, I just wanted to give up on the recipe project altogether. Thankfully, my dear husband toiled on Saturday and managed to save my recipes. Maybe I'll finally learn to back them up each time I work on them.
There has been some interesting things happen the past few days that we haven't had the computer working. I've got to get my thoughts together and then I'll blog more. We got a package from my friend Jeni this weekend and she mercifully sent me some books to read. So, right now I'm reading. I'll get back to blogging about more interesting subjects soon...like the fact that I somehow erased all the music off my MP3 player. Fun stuff.

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

How do you have time to look up and post everything???
What are you reading?
I want your recipe book!