Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Holiday Fun

Just thought I'd share some email subscriptions that you might like. I've been updating links on the blog and thought other may like these.

*Food Network will soon be starting their 12 Days of Cookies. That is always a good one. I always find something to make for my Holiday Goodies plates.

*Parents.com sent me an email to sign up for 100 Days of Holidays. They send you craft ideas to do with your kiddies. I couldn't find a link for the sign-up, but just go to their website and go to FUN. They have ideas for all occasions.

*Hancock Fabrics will send you updates on their specials and send coupons.

*For those that have Hobby Lobby...they too send out a weekly flyer with their weekly sales and a coupon.

2 comments:

Rachael M. said...

myrecipes.com also does a cookie a day! Some of them so far have looked YUUUUUUM.

Sara said...

I thought about them after I finished and just didn't go back to list it. I need to go there and look at their cookies.