Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pictures Only

The Beast sound asleep.

Blasen with the plastic gloves they give you to eat your pizza with.

Bliss in his new shirt from MaMa Ford and Grandfather and his Superman cup from the Ennis'.

Zade in his new shirt.

Me cleaning all the stuff in the package with the exploded brownie mix.

The package.

Bliss contemplating running away and starting a nudist colony.

The Duck brought back from Beijing. It wasn't that good.

The boys favorite pastime...attacking Mom.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I noticed I'm usually the firs to comment. Oh, yeah that's cause I'm up before dawns crack even gets up. Anyway I love the pictures...So did the boys! I also love the glasses. I bet the prescriptions is better too! Your hair looks good! I'm about to get mine cut and colored. It's my b'day present to myself. Love you!

Rachael M. said...

Ok, the nudist photo is *SO* going in the wedding slideshow...That made me laugh out loud. I never stand at the window wearing nothing but a backpack. Anymore. LOL

Boy - Bliss is like, straight up Archibald while Zade looks a little more like a Ford. So crazy to see the differences!

Jennie said...

Gloves for eating pizza?! I'll never understand the Chinese. They smoke cigs like they're water, they have poisoned milk, toothpaste, toys, et al, but they are worried most about greasy pizza hands. Greasy hands could bring down the Empire! Sheesh! I'll be glad when you get out of that crazy place and get back to the crazy I'm more comfortable with! Cute pics though!

tracyp said...

So I guess the plastic gloves are so you fingernail don't get dirty?