So, I finally got new glasses. I've needed some for years now, since my prescription was like 10 years old. So a couple of weeks ago, we stopped by one of the billion eye glass places in this city. I tried on tons of glasses. There were three people there helping me choose as no one else was in the store. I was trying on the plastic frames, because I don't like the wire frames and their nose pieces. Here in China, and in most Asian countries, there is a brand of clothing, etc called Playboy, with the bunny and all. So, this one guy keeps bringing me these Playboy brand glasses that were really cute. The only problem is they had "Playboy" bejeweled on the arms. I would try them on then hand them back saying "no thanks." I finally asked Blasen to explain to this man why I would not be buying a pair of those glasses. Blasen told the guy that Playboy in the US is the most popular producer of pornography. The guy turned red. I felt so bad for him. He stopped bringing me the Playboy glasses.
So, here are my new glasses. The picture of me isn't that good...I wear make-up like once a week. It's hard to tell, but they're black with white on the sides and inside rim. I skipped on any of the bejeweled glasses, Playboy or not.
4 comments:
Cute! Good choice! Poor glasses guy, he didn't know Playboy was nasty, aww.
Those are so cute! You look really good. You must never eat!
I'm starting to get a complex looking at skinny people. LOL I sort of forget I'm pregnant and that a flat stomach is no longer attainable. At least for awhile...
More like starve...I'm so tired of Chinese food. And I never realized how much of a snacker I am.
Very cute! And you look great!
Post a Comment