Friday, October 24, 2008

Fruit of the Loom

Okay, so I had to take a picture, even though I was furious to start with. Why furious? Because we go through the entire day fighting over putting underwear on. Some days, I just give up and we're a semi-nudist colony around here. Or Bliss will decide to go commando (he can put on his pants, but not his underwear?!) Why we can't just put it on after we use the bathroom, I don't know. However, we can put it on our head with no problem.

7 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Great pictures! I don't think boys outgrow the underwear on the head thing, I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out how I came to that conclusion. I like your glasses, too. Very nice.

Are You Being Messerved said...

Why would you want to put it on normally?? Where's the fun in that!! He's too cute, he'll learn one day!! Love you!

Emily said...

He will learn! But I can empathize! Yesterday went from bad to horrible and I ended up having to call mom so the kids would live til tomorrow(or today!). Anyway, I understand how you are feeling. Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Hey - at least the kid will wear underwear. Ethan is very anti-underwear. So, the first week in Nov (because next week is going to be CRAZY), I'm hiding the pull-ups and underwear will be his only option. He'll probably have to pee and poop on himself a few times to understand that he has to learn to like the toilet (and I've got the carpet steam-cleaner ready). C'mon, you'll look back on this one day and laugh, right? And at least you have tile over there. :)

Heather said...

oh i remember those days. wade used to get so made because the boys never had pants on. i figured it they were trying to learn to use the potty who cares, right. we had underwear on their heads too. trevor was our only commando child though. we would catch him at church, school, out at the store, or around the house with no underwear. i was always worried the school would find out and turn me in to DHR. anyway i am not looking forward to starting with ryland in a year and a half. i love my kids but i hate potty training.

Sara said...

We're past the accident phase and been past for several months now. It's just underwear, he can, but won't put it on. Funny kid.

The Thomas Family said...

Aw, cute.
I didn't know you had a beast too?!?!
I love that picture of naked Bliss with his backpack on...
You look great in those pictures! Hot momma!