Many of you may not realize that I even wear glasses. I'm a contact lens girl, but glasses are helpful at night and in the morning. I can't really wear them all day, unless I'm at home, because the prescription is so old that they don't do me much good. They are better than nothing and the frames were just so cute.
Thankfully, China seems to be the eyeglasses capital of the world. And I had the foresight to bring my prescription with me. So, I get to go pick out new eye glasses. I should do it soon, because it's annoying wearing broken glasses.
5 comments:
Eye glasses are like flip-flops. They're so hard for me to replace. I can't believe that sneaky Myles! I just asked about him a week or so ago and nothing was mentioned except that he had a girlfriend. Those sneaky Archibalds. I'm glad he's settled!
On the bright side, shopping for glasses can be fun!
Oh, wow, I've missed all your updates.
I am sad to see these go!! I loved it when you wore your glasses on the mish! But yeah, I'm sure picking out new ones will be nice.
And I love fall, too!!!
Those are not as bad as Danny's. He wore his they way yours look now for months until the other arm gave out and now it's just the eye pieces and no arms. He still hasn't got to get the classes. He only just got the new prescription. Anyway, I hope you get some cute ones!
OK, in the time you've had those glasses I've had three or four pairs destroyed in just the same fashion!
I know you'll find some super cute new ones, so that'll be fun.
I'm glad Myles has found someone. The fewer unmarried Archibald's there are roaming the world the better! ;) j/k
I'm totally unsurprised by the photo and the no reception.
Anyway, have a great week! Love you! BTW your christmas bowls came are cute!
Post a Comment