Just wanted to say Best Wishes and Congrats to Myles and his new bride, Natalie. They were married last weekend in the San Diego LDS Temple. We haven't met her yet, but look forward to getting to see them. In true Myles fashion there is no reception, so we're not missing out on that. We just want to wish them luck and fun times. And Bliss misses "My Myles". Can't wait to see them at Christmas!
5 comments:
Out of curiosity.. did the all the Archibalds know or was this true secret keeping at it's best? Only that family!
um...my mom said he had just gotten engaged...what the crap!
did anyone from the family go?
No shoes, no reception...I'm sorry - bare feet I can get on board with but no cake?
No thanks. That's no way to live. :-p
Cute girl!
No the Archibald's new about it. We can't forget this is Myles...a truly unique individual.
Rachael...I agree, no cake, no presents= no fun, right?
Myles is married?! That's so awesome!!!! Tell him Jesse (and me, too) said congrats and all that.
Post a Comment