A lot of posts for one day, but I'm behind. Bliss has a new favorite...Horton Hears a Who. Blasen and I are big fans of Jim Carrey and Steve Carrell and Dr. Seuss, so we thought we couldn't lose. It is actually a very cute movie. We recommend it for kids and adults alike. And there's a good lesson to be learned.
4 comments:
I can't believe that zoo! I would have left in tears. I'll add it to my list of "Prejudices against China". I like the haircut pictures. Bliss and Zade are like little celebrities over there.
I never thought they could be so backwards there. I knew they were different but Dang! Anyway, I also saw on the news today about all the formula that is bad in China. How three kids have died and 6,200 are sick. They put stuff in it that's used to make plastic. They also found the stuff in the yogurt there too. It's an industrial stuff not allowed in food. They are nuts. They did it knowingly.
Yeah Blasen mentioned that. When stuff like that goes down, someone dies...as in the person responsible. It's always quiet and ruled a suicide.This is according to Blasen.
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!
Post a Comment