I like the black,white, and blue. I would make the blue a little brighter or darker. It kind of blends into the white. Where did you get this background?
SO! I was "all about" the Twilight series and then by the end of the 3rd book I was ready to die. It just started to bug me and I started to not even CARE to know what happened because I hate Bella and she doesn't deserve Edward OR Jacob. So, I'm not going to read Breaking Dawn. (My little sister is and I'll probably just ask her what happens because I actually would like to know).
And I just have to say- great song choices on your play list. You know you get busy with life and forget about things... I love the Cranberries. Dreaming My Dreams... I played that and it flooded me with memories. Love it. So, thanks.
Ok, don't get sick of me... but I just went back to your blog and Eternal Flames came on.
SOEUR! Do you remember that? We were tracting in Geneve... or looking for a less active when we heard a marching band playing that--blarring from nowhere??? RANDOM! It made my day though. I'll never forget that.
Yes Sarah...I think of that every time I hear that song. I'll add the link to the site that tells you how to change your blog and the the shabbyprincess.com is where I get the backgrounds.
7 comments:
I like the black,white, and blue. I would make the blue a little brighter or darker. It kind of blends into the white. Where did you get this background?
Y'all know so much more about customization of this thing than I do. Mine is a generic layout. LOL
I think it's fabulous, leave it.
SO!
I was "all about" the Twilight series and then by the end of the 3rd book I was ready to die. It just started to bug me and I started to not even CARE to know what happened because I hate Bella and she doesn't deserve Edward OR Jacob.
So, I'm not going to read Breaking Dawn. (My little sister is and I'll probably just ask her what happens because I actually would like to know).
When do you have time to read??
And I just have to say- great song choices on your play list.
You know you get busy with life and forget about things...
I love the Cranberries. Dreaming My Dreams... I played that and it flooded me with memories. Love it. So, thanks.
Ok, don't get sick of me... but I just went back to your blog and Eternal Flames came on.
SOEUR! Do you remember that? We were tracting in Geneve... or looking for a less active when we heard a marching band playing that--blarring from nowhere??? RANDOM! It made my day though. I'll never forget that.
Yes Sarah...I think of that every time I hear that song.
I'll add the link to the site that tells you how to change your blog and the the shabbyprincess.com is where I get the backgrounds.
i like it a lot. it's a little harder to read than the other one, but i like it.
Post a Comment