Monday, August 4, 2008

Music to my Ears

I changed the print to white instead of a light gray. It's going to have to stay like this for a while until I figure out something else to do. It takes me a while to change everything.
I took off the Blondie song. Blasen and Jenny Sue reminded me that it's a pretty gross song. But it's just so catchy.
I also put a new playlist on for the week. This one is dedicated to my parents, as this week is their anniversary. They've been married too long for me to remember how long it's been. I'm grateful for their example though. These are some songs that I grew up listening to and still hear when I'm back home.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Love your playlist. I keep on saying we need to add on to our blog. Maybe next week. The kids start school on this Thursday.

Sara said...

I've gotten hooked on making lists. I've already started one for Christmas! I just keep thinking of music I would like to hear. And it's nice to have just playing when I'm cleaning or we're playing, etc. Have fun sending the girls off to school. You won't know what to do with yourself.

Cheyenne said...

Awesome playlist! I was boogyin' to The King. Can't believe you're ahead of me on Christmas! Go girl! And, I love the fountain. Believe is or not, my mom and my aunts Julie and Darlene were VERY tempted to get my Grandma a fountain of a little boy peeing. I think it's hilarious.