
So I've been gone the past few days visiting some family friends in Forks, WA. The Cullen's family actually...maybe you've heard of them. They're doing better than expected and it was a nice visit. I stayed from about Sunday thru Wednesday night. Blasen anxiously awaited my return trip!
As you guessed, I got the last two books of the Twilight saga delivered this past Sunday. I tried to hold-off on reading them, but I lasted to about Sunday evening. I've been dying to know what happens and with nothing to watch on TV (unless you wish to watch the random Olympic sports that you can't actually believe are considered sports), I dove into reading with the goal to take it easy. Yeah right! I have to give it to Stephenie Meyer, she knows how to keep your attention. Props to the author also, for the nice wrap up. I hate it when 1) a book doesn't end the way I want and 2) the story just sort of ends and leaves loose-ends.
Don't want to go into details, as to spare those that don't care or those that do and haven't read them yet. Just have to send a message to Sarah Thomas...YOU HAVE TO READ THE LAST BOOK. You can't just stop now. I think you'll actually like it. I know you...you will love it.
Here's the trailer for all you Twilight fans. I see the release date has been moved up.
and...
Letting you all know that I'm back, even though I really enjoyed my "trip." Blasen's just glad I didn't come back with the urge to drink his blood. I'll be updating regularly again.
2 comments:
Wait - did you fly from China to Washington State???
In my mind only...in my mind
Post a Comment