I just had to share this picture of Bliss. This happened before we left. Bliss sometimes takes a nap and sometimes doesn't. So there are times that he doesn't quite make it to bedtime and we find him on the couch around dinner time, passed out. This day, I guess he didn't even feel like putting down his drink before he fell asleep. Notice his head is in his snack bowl. I promise we did not orchestrate this photo...this is really how Blasen found him.
3 comments:
HA! I thought he had a tiny construction hard hat on!
I have pictures of Ethan is similar positions at similiar times of the day. 2 year olds who think they dont' need naps...gotta love 'em!
Hi! Your blog's been very fun to read! It's really nice to see bliss posing for pictures the way he does! Continue the good work!
Post a Comment