OK, so I'm already a little lax with the blog. It's been a little crazy around here...but who's world isn't crazy, right? Fun times getting ready for Christmas.
Bliss has had a load of mischief this week already. Monday morning started with Bliss popping a bag of popcorn still in the plastic, followed by locking me out of the house for about an hour. Thankfully, Zade was in his crib and Blasen came home to let me in the house. The sad part is that Bliss just ignored me as I stood outside knocking on the door and ringing the door bell. I didn't realize he disliked me that much. I just swept the front porch and enjoyed the nice 70 degree December weather. Poor Zade was so upset by the time I finally got inside. Again...fun times.
2 comments:
Oh my heavens, Sara. I laughed until I cried reading this! That's a story for the journal!
Oh my gosh! He is mischevious! You might need to hide a spare key outside somewhere.. haha
Post a Comment