Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.
Wanted to share this with those of you who would like to see it. Bliss's birthday is coming up soon and I'm trying to better document my children's life for them...says the woman who hasn't blogged in months. I'll explain myself later on that matter.
But as for this book...it was very simple to create using Shutterfly's templates/layouts. They run deals all the time and I happened to get this one for free and I had to pay for shipping. And for posting this, I could have gotten a $10 credit to my account, but I forgot to right down the email address I was supposed to email a link to my post. Oh well, but good to know for future reference. I would've used it on my Christmas cards OR another book for someone else. It was WAY too late when I finally got done and ordered it...I wasn't thinking clearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment