Friday, April 5, 2013

Just Random Stuff

We're having a somewhat quiet day today...knock on wood. It looks like Spring outside, doesn't really feel like Spring, but it's sunny and all the snow is almost melted. I went and got my normal post-partem hair chopping.

I had 10 inches for Locks of Love, then some more hit the ground before I got to my new do...


Not the greatest picture, but you get the point. Imagine not so much gray and 20 pounds less, squint a bit and it looks fabulous!

This little cutie has given up pacifiers and prefers her two fingers. I tried to avoid the whole finger/thumb sucking with her, but they seem to chose what comforts them regardless of what you do. But she's darn cute though.


This was my attempt of Easter pictures before church. Kipp wants to see the picture being taken, Zade didn't want his picture taken, Bliss can't be semi-serious, Isla wasn't being helpful(she just wanted her picture taken), and Cora is the baby..she's forgiven.


Attempt #2: No Kipp, at least Zade is upright, Bliss still not serious, Isla hands still in the mouth, Cora is the only one doing what she's supposed to, save her dress being pulled up.


Attempt #3: Well, you can see the pattern.

That, my dear friends, perfectly describes my life right now. If you don't get a phone call from me or an email, please know that I love you all and think of each of you. This is our life...and we love it...most of the time. However, it is not very conducive to phone calls, semi-conducive to late night emails, and the occasional text message. There are many times a day when it crosses my mind that I need to call my mother and just say "Sorry" and "I Love You" or "Thanks for not killing me".

Better run...you know that knocking on wood thing at the beginning doesn't really work.
Duty calls!

No comments: