Saturday, November 24, 2012

No More Waiting


Here she is. Cora Mae Archibald. Born Thanksgiving day (11/22) at 11:24 am. She weighed in at 7lbs-12oz and 21 in long. She didn't take very long to get here once she decided to come. I will write more on that later. But she is just lovely, with such a cuddly temperament...I just can't help but snuggle with her. We got to come home yesterday when she was 24 hours old and it's been nice being at home. This time around has been different in many ways, mainly that we are so far from family. But we have been blessed with great new friends here...and family is on the way. We are all excited to getting to see some of the grandparents.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Welcome little turkey-girl! Your Vaughn cousins send you hugs and kisses! We love you, your big brothers and sister, and your mommy and daddy. Keep snugglie warm!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations, Sara! Cora is one pretty little lady and has a lovely name, which happens to sound very good with your name and her proud big sister, Isla. Much to be grateful for!

nowellmama said...

Oh I missed it, sorry. Congrats. Cora is beautiful. So glad family could make it. She looks more like you I think. Hope things are going well.